Hello friends!! My name is Zakia (blogger & poetess), I run the blog with my sister Attia as co-blogger, and I’m thankful to my sweet reader Ebar for nominating me in the Sunshine Blogger award! I frequently visit her blog because I find her thinking out of the box creatively. My votes are high for Ebar based on her approach and flavored words. I believe this award nomination is not just an award for recognition but an excellent approach to know other tremendous bloggers!
The RULES are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 further questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog
Let’s move to answer Ebar’s Questions:
How are you, really?
I was enjoying the feeling of nomination for the award. True, I never thought of it!
What was the best age of your life?
The age between 9 to 13 years might be because our family had many leisure trips during this span, and it was a quality time of our family together.
What is your best method of relaxation?
I believe a quality laugh relaxes my mind and therefore I watch a comedy with a cup of tea. A tried and tested method to dodge the reason from irrelevant thoughts! Heh…
If you have a favourite movie, which one would it be?
Yes! The Terminal (played well by Tom Hanks), the plot was so strong.
How about a book? Which one would you choose?
Hey, I read Roald Dahl mostly and also JK Rowling. It might seems kiddish but I like reading “Matilda”.
What do you think about psychology and the way it can help people?
Psychology is a great subject as well as implied Human behavioural science. At times, I feel this is a tool to fix malfunctioning Human behaviour as humans are unpredictable creatures. If you have a subject grip, you can help other human beings choose a better life perspective: minimize stress, anxiety and behavioural issues.
What is your favourite food?
I love Arabic and Italian cuisines.
What is your favourite social media platform?
I am not too fond of it, but yes, I use Facebook, Pinterest & Instagram.
Do you like hot or cold weather, and why?
Cold rather, I sweat less..hehe
What is your idea of a perfect day?
The day I complete my tasks, no carry forwards.
Finally, if you could change something in the past, what it would be?
I would undo the day I lost my father for a long due hug!
My Nominations (so excited!):
- Aleesha Thomas
- Carolyn Crossley
- Jasleen Manifests
- Brenda Colbath
- Philip Edwards
- Cindy Knoke
- Tammy Wynette
- Chateau Cherie
- Jeff Flesch
Finally, towards my questions:
- What do you think about life?
- When did you start writing, and why?
- Do you believe in dreams? Are they real?
- Did you change? If yes, why?
- If you become a president of an under-developed country, What changes will you do on priority?
- Who is your true love?
- What is your approach to being helping hand?
- How do you deal with happiness and sadness?
- Do you love coffee or tea? And why?
- How is socializing to you? Do you enjoy?
- Lastly, What is your best memory in life?
Whee, I did it! Thank you so much for reading this post, and I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. I am super excited for the nomination, fingers crossed!
Stay Blessed All.